Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
To find out which companies have been hiring most for these roles, Indeed analyzed data from its job site and came up with a list of the companies with the highest share of job postings in AR and VR.
Here’s the list below, in order of highest to lowest number of AR/VR job postings:
- Metaverse Entertainment
- VR 360 Adventures
- Applied Research Associates
Methodology: Indeed analyzed data from its job site from February 18 to February 19 to determine which companies had the highest share of job postings for AR/VR roles.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties