Join gaming leaders online at GamesBeat Summit Next this upcoming November 9-10. Learn more about what comes next.
If you’re subscribed to Nintendo Switch Online, you can spend $100 for two digital vouchers. Each voucher can be used to buy one of a selection of Nintendo games for Switch, which normally cost $60 each. So you’ll save $20 if you use both.
Games available via voucher include Super Mario Odyssey, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and more. You can also use a voucher to prepurchase Super Mario Maker 2.
Nintendo Switch Online costs $20 a year. The service gives you access to online gaming for titles like Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and a selection of classic NES games. This voucher program is a way for Nintendo to make the service seem more valuable.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties