Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
Bethesda is about to kick off its media event leading up to the Electronic Entertainment Expo trade show in Los Angeles. The publisher is best known for The Elder Scrolls games like Skyrim, but it has previously said that it won’t talk about The Elder Scrolls VI or its sci-fi RPG Starfield. Instead, look out for new gameplay for Doom Eternal and Wolfenstein: Youngblood. And you can watch all of that by clicking play right here when it starts at 5:30 p.m. Pacific time:
And be sure to keep up with all of our coverage coming out of E3 by following along right here.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties