A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
The Minecraft Team showed off some new gameplay for its Minecraft: Dungeons action game. This adventure takes the blocky setting and applies it to a Gauntlet-style four-player cooperative game that is launching in the spring of 2020.
You can watch the trailer above, which shows off the isometric-view and hack-‘n’-slash action. Players can equip new weapons and magical abilities. And all of this works for local cooperative play or online over Xbox Live.
Minecraft: Dungeons is coming to both PC and Xbox One.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties