Join gaming leaders online at GamesBeat Summit Next this upcoming November 9-10. Learn more about what comes next.
Midnight Ghost Hunt pits ghosts vs. hunters in a haunted house — and you want to wrap up you’re ghostbustin’ before midnight. Coffee Stain and Vaulted Sky Games showed off the game during the PC Gaming Show at this week’s Electronic Entertainment Expo.
We saw what appeared to be Ghostbuster-like hunters, complete with energy weapons and a detection advice. A ghost threw a chair at the hunters. If a ghost survives past midnight, the spirits you destroyed return — and hunt you down. You have 4 minutes to get out of the house, said creative director Sam Malone of Vaulted Sky Games.
And alpha test is coming this summer at Midnight Ghost Hunt’s website.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties