Join gaming leaders, alongside GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming, for their 2nd Annual GamesBeat & Facebook Gaming Summit | GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2 this upcoming January 25-27, 2022. Learn more about the event.
Chu has never known what summer is like. But you can help her reach her sunny destination in developer FaceIt’s new 2D exploration game Summer Catchers.
Publisher Noodlecake Studios debuted a new trailer of Summer Catchers at the Kinda Funny Games Showcase today. The presentation highlighted 60 upcoming indie games as part of the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) trade show in Los Angeles.
In Summer Catchers, you’ll explore Chu’s world by driving a wooden car she built herself. She’ll encounter all sorts of obstacles and mysterious creatures along the way. True to its name, Summer Catchers is coming to PC later this summer.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties