Join gaming leaders online at GamesBeat Summit Next this upcoming November 9-10. Learn more about what comes next.
We have gathered one last time at Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2019 in Los Angeles to talk about the video games. The normal crew invited on a few friends, and they all picked their favorite things that they saw. You can listen to the latest episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast by clicking play on the widget below.
Here’s the crew for the show:
- Jeffrey Grubb, GamesBeat
- Mike Minotti, GamesBeat
- Giancarlo Valdes, GamesBeat
- Tom Johnson, GameRanx/drifter
- Dave Lumb, Techradar
- Tim Seppala, freelance Detroit boy
You can get all of our coverage from E3 2019 right here.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties