We are excited to bring Transform 2022 back in-person July 19 and virtually July 20 - 28. Join AI and data leaders for insightful talks and exciting networking opportunities. Register today!
VentureBeat is seeking a leader to curate content for our expanding calendar of AI-focused events. As Head of Events Content, you will report directly to the CEO and oversee speaker recruitment and content planning for VentureBeat’s portfolio of events, most notably Transform — the leading event for business executives seeking to understand and implement pragmatic AI.
In this role, you will help determine the overarching themes for each of VentureBeat’s events and liaise with internal VB stakeholders in sales, marketing, and editorial.
You will also be responsible for proactively reaching out to top-tier executives and speakers, reviewing speaker submissions, ranking potential speakers, and securing selected speakers for each of VentureBeat’s events.
- 10 years of industry experience, preferably including in the tech space
- Strong familiarity with trends around data, AI, and cloud
- Experience securing C-level speakers for technology events
- Extensive personal network of executives, PR agencies, and representatives at top companies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence and articulate value in partnerships
- Passion for AI and transformative technologies
- Willingness to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Project Management skills
- Strategy expertise a plus
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Head of Events Content” and your name in the subject line.
VentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative enterprise technology and transact. Learn more about membership.