All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has been a big hit for Nintendo since its release for the Switch last December, having sold over 14.73 million copies. This Fighter’s Pass gives Nintendo a way to make more money off of people who bought the game.
Nintendo also revealed that more fighters will be coming to Ultimate aside from the five in the Fighter Pass, so support for the game will be lasting for a long time.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties