A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
Nintendo ended its Direct today by revealing that Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition is coming to Switch in 2020.
Xenoblade Chronicles first came out for the Wii in 2010. It also came to the 3DS in 2015. This updated version has improved graphics.
The Monolith Soft role-playing game spawned two sequels, including Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which came out for the Switch in 2018.
Nintendo gave the Switch a good amount of JRPG love today, also announcing that the Wii U game Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE is also coming to the home console/portable hybrid.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties