VB’s Transform is the most important AI event of the year for business and technical leaders, and it’s earned that reputation because of the quality of our content and the caliber of speakers. Transform 2020 takes place July 15-16 in San Francisco, and the application to be a part of its stellar roster is now open.
We’re looking for AI practitioners who have real-world experience with AI- and ML-driven business applications and who have demonstrated breakthrough results.
You’ll be talking to the decision makers who want to hear a mix of both inspiring and practical lessons about implementing AI technology and strategies, so that they can return home ready to rock.
To apply and learn more about the event’s five technology tracks, plus the verticals we’ll be showcasing, check out the Call for Transform 2020 Speakers here. First phase deadline is January 31, 2020.
Plus, the Transform Technology Showcase is back! Up to 14 companies will be getting up on the main stage at Transform 2020 to present their new, cutting-edge AI products and offerings.
Your product must blow our minds, and your company will fit one of the following four categories:
- Large company (enterprise scale) with a new product to unveil
- B2B focused, early-stage startup (seed to early stage Series A, US $5M in funding or less) with new product to unveil
- B2B focused, later-stage company (series A or later, more than US $5M) with new product to unveil
- B2C focused startups (between zero to US $10M in funding) with new product to unveil
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more