A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
It’s a special episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast this week where the crew goes deep on Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. EA Motive writer Mitch Dyer joins GamesBeat managing editor Jason Wilson and PC gaming editor Jeffrey Grubb to talk about the game and everything related to Star Wars. Join us, won’t you?
The gang touches on everything from The Courtship of Princess Leia to Dash Rendar. But, of course, most of the spoilers have to do with Jedi: Fallen Order.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties