Prescription for Sleep: Shovel Knight turns the action-sidescroller’s high-energy songs into soothing lullabies. It also includes tracks based on music from Shovel Knight’s three expansions, including King of Cards, which releases on December 10. In total, the album includes 20 tracks. It will release “slightly before” King of Cards.
Scarlet Moon gave us a preview of the album’s chill take on “An Underlying Problem,” the song that plays during the Lost City level. You can listen to it above.
You can find the album for purchase through various stores through here.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties