Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
Twitch is announcing a new set of features and tools for its Creator Dashboard. That’s a big deal, since the livestreaming platform has more than 3 million creators, or people who livestream. And the easy way to boost that number is to make better tools that make it easier to become a streamer.
While 3 million sounds like a lot of streamers, it’s a relatively small part of Twitch’s overall reach. More than 100 million people spectate on Twitch, watching everything from cooking shows to gameplay videos.
The new Creator Dashboard includes:
- Stream Manager: Previously known as the Live Dashboard, the new Stream Manager allows users to easily drag-and-drop, pop-out, and/or resize their stream set up and view their live stats at a glance.
- Quick Actions: Allows users to perform important actions with a single click, including clipping, running an ad, emote only chat, and more.
- Creator Updates: A brand new, dedicated space for users to learn about important product updates and feature changes.
- Assistant: Currently for new streamers only, the Assistant provides learning tools & resources to further streamers’ paths to becoming an Affiliate.
“As part of our ongoing mission to listen, learn, and build the tools that will help Creators grow, connect, and thrive on Twitch — we’re excited to announce a full overhaul of the Creator Dashboard,” Twitch said. “Updates include a shiny, customizable new design to fit your streaming needs, plus a handful of other powerful features and tools that we’re so excited for you to stream with.”
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties