Join gaming leaders online at GamesBeat Summit Next this upcoming November 9-10. Learn more about what comes next.
No matter how many cops the government sends after us, we’re gonna keep playing games. And you can hear us talk about our game crimes on this week’s episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast. Join us, won’t you?
In the news, we go over Sony State of Play, Nintendo’s World of Indies, and The Game Awards. That’s a lot of events, but it mostly boils down to Resident Evil 3, Axiom Verge 2, Sports Story, and the Xbox Series X. Oh, and we have the monthly NPD sales chart. Turns out those pocket monsters still sell just fine.
- Disco Elysium
- Luigi’s Mansion 3
- Pokémon Sword
- Shovel Knight
- WoW Classic
- Outer Worlds
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties