Join gaming leaders online at GamesBeat Summit Next this upcoming November 9-10. Learn more about what comes next.
On this week’s episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast, everyone’s mad about Byleth in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. The crew also dives into the best-selling games of the last decade. Also, what is going on with the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) now that PlayStation isn’t showing up. But, of course, the big news is game delays. Everything is getting a delay except for games that already got delayed out of 2019. Join us as we break it all down, won’t you?
Later in the episode, GamesBeat reviews editor Mike Minotti talks about splitting his time between World of Warcraft and its Classic counterpart. GamesBeat PC gaming editor Jeff Grubb, meanwhile, is getting deep into Disco Elysium.
Here are the games we talk about:
- Luigi’s Mansion 3
- Disco Elysium
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- World of Warcraft
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions
Until next week!
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties