All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
The Stats Lab gives users access to data from Overwatch League‘s 2020 season. This includes info such as hero use, stats for individual players, and team fight win rates.
The Overwatch League had its first season in 2018. It’s third season starts on February 8. This will be the first one to have its broadcast home on YouTube following a deal that saw Blizzard take the league away from Twitch.
This data could be helpful to Overwatch fans looking to emulate the pros by seeing which heroes perform the best in the league. It could also drive up engagement with both the league and the game.
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties