Join Transform 2021 for the most important themes in enterprise AI & Data. Learn more.
The app lets users store and transfer Pokémon to different games. At launch, Home doesn’t support Pokémon Go, which would be a big driver for mobile downloads. Home is also available on Switch, but we do not know how many downloads it has hit on that platform.
Home is a free download, but users have to pay for a subscription plan to do things like transfer Pokémon between games or open up more storage space. Thanks to that monetization, Home has earned $1.8 million on mobile so far.
Most of the downloading happened in the U.S., accounting for 444,000 of the 1.3 million total. Japan is next with 299,000 downloads.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties