A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
We gotta go fast on this week’s episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast. Reviews editor Mike Minotti has to run to get to his World of Warcraft raid because he is very cool, so that leaves PC gaming editor Jeff Grubb with a tight timeline to fit in all the news. And this week that includes our story about the upcoming Nintendo Direct. The publisher’s semi-regular video event is coming before the end of the month, according to our sources. It will finally reveal the first new pieces of the company’s 2020 lineup.
After the news, you can hear Mike talk about Ori and the Will of the Wisps, which he seems to think is pretty decent. OK, he actually thinks it rules. Join us for that discussion and more.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties