Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will be the first, coming to Stadia this fall. The action-adventure game from Titanfall and Apex Legends developer Respawn Entertainment debuted in November 2019. It was one of my favorite games of the year thanks to its strong characters and engaging lightsaber combat.
These are three huge titles, and they should help Stadia’s library feel like a better value. And with EA being one of the biggest game publishers in the world, it’s a good sign for the fledgling service to see that the company is supporting Stadia.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties