Join gaming leaders online at GamesBeat Summit Next this upcoming November 9-10. Learn more about what comes next.
USgamer is holding a charity stream on Friday, June 5 that’s raising donations for Black Lives Matter, a group dedicated to combating state-sanctioned violence and white supremacy. USgamer is an online gaming publication. Along with having excellent RPG and retro gaming coverage, the site and its staff are all friends of GamesBeat.
During the event, USgamer will play games with guests from other publications, including IGN, GameSpot, Kinda Funny, Giant Bomb, Spawn on Me, Fanbyte, Vice, GamesIndustry.biz, and VG247. You can find the schedule for the stream below:
- 10 a.m. Pacific: The Official Kickoff and Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics with the USgamer Staff
- 11 a.m. Pacific: Mario Kart Bonanza with IGN’s Janet Garcia and Matt Kim, GamesIndustry.biz’s Rebekah Valentine, and USG Staff
- 12 p.m. Pacific: Overcooked 2 with Gamespot’s Jordan Ramée and Jeremy Winslow, Fanbyte’s Nicholas Grayson
- 1 p.m. Pacific: Mortal Kombat 11 with Kinda Funny’s Blessing Adeoye Jr. and Imran Khan, Spawn on Me’s Kahlief Adams
- 2 p.m. Pacific: Axe of the Blood God LIVE with RPGSite and VG247’s Alex Donaldson
- 3 p.m. Pacific: Ultimate Chicken Horse with GameSpot’s Alessandro Fillari and Michael Higham
- 4 p.m. Pacific: Golf With Your Friends with Giant Bomb’s Jan Ochoa, Ben Pack, and Abby Russell, Vice’s Gita Jackson
- 5 p.m. Pacific: Closing Time with USG and Friends
We wish our friends at USgamer and all those participating in the event good luck in raising funds for Black Lives Matter.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties