All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
IO Interactive showed off the game in a trailer at the PlayStation 5 event today. So the game is confirmed to run on at least Sony’s next-gen hardware. But it’s likely that it could also come to PC — and perhaps the PS4 as well. As with Hitman 2, you can also expect IOI to bring all of the content from the previous two games into this package as well.
During the PS5 presentation, IOI explained that this is the dramatic conclusion to Agent 47’s story. Through Hitman and Hitman 2, he has uncovered conspiracies and double agents. He has also murdered a huge number of ultra-wealthy capitalists who know they are destroying the planet. The Hitman games are good, and you should play them. Go ahead and start with Hitman 3 in January.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties