While the LittleBigPlanet games put a big emphasis on creating levels, A Big Adventure looks to focus on pure platforming. The game also has 3D movement, while LittleBigPlanet was a mostly 2D affair.
Just like with LittleBigPlanet, however, four friends can play together at the same time.
The original LittleBigPlanet came out for PlayStation 3 in 2008. It has since had numerous sequels and spinoffs.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties