On this episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast, hosts Jeff Grubb and Mike Minotti have Bakugan-fever. And they’re Bakugonna lose their minds! They also discuss the upcoming Xbox Games Showcase and Ubisoft Forward events. The crew is expecting a lot from both of those media presentations.
Of course, nothing is going to match Bakugan.
Then Mike talks about playing CrossCode, which is catching on with new audiences now that it is on console. He’s also played through Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2. Finally, Jeff talks about his preview of Paper Mario: The Origami King. He likes it a lot so far even if it is missing some key elements. Join us, won’t you:
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Listen on Anchor.fm
- Apple podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Find past episodes here
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties