Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
Paper Mario: The Origami King and Ghost of Tsushima are both out now, and the GamesBeat Decides crew has a review for each of them. Reviews editor Mike Minotti talks about his time in Sucker Punch’s map game. PC gaming editor Jeff Grubb, meanwhile, gives his take on why Paper Mario is worth it despite its flaws.
Then in the news, Mike and Jeff chat about the NPD results. Plenty of people are still buying games, and The Last of Us Part II is fueling a lot of that. Ubisoft Forward also happened, but without much to get excited about.
Join us for all of that and more, won’t you?
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Listen on Anchor.fm
- Apple podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Find past episodes here
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties