Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
GamesBeat editor Jeff Grubb is back from vacation to get mad at people who don’t like the GameCube with reviews editor Mike Minotti. The pair discuss that, Rocksteady’s Suicide Squad, and Sony’s State of Play on this week’s episode of GamesBeat Decides. Also, Nintendo and PlayStation are making a lot of money, and Apple wants to stop Xbox from making money on iOS.
Mike and Jeff have also spent time playing Fall Guys, which is a delight. They talk about the game’s success and long-term prospects. They also discuss CrossCode, A Hat In Time, Flight Simulator, Frog Fractions, Panzer Paladin, and Carrion.
Tune in and let GamesBeat decide your opinions for you!
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties