A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
Nintendo announced today during its Indie World Showcase that Untitled Goose Game is getting two-player co-op on September 23. It will come via a free update.
The goose was loose, but now the geese are… lease?
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) August 18, 2020
Untitled Goose Game debuted in 2019 and became one of the surprise hits of the year. The indie game has a simple premise: You’re a goose, and it’s your job to be an annoying jerk.
Soon you can do that with a friend!
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
And we’re not talking about some bonus co-op levels. Two players will be able to experience the entire game together.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties