Join gaming leaders online at GamesBeat Summit Next this upcoming November 9-10. Learn more about what comes next.
GamesBeat Decides hosts Jeff Grubb and Mike Minotti are flying the friendly skies on this week’s episode. The pair are getting a surprising amount of enjoyment out of Microsoft Flight Simulator. They both also really like the Xbox beat-’em-up Battletoads from developers Rare and Dlala Studios. But first, in the news, the Decides crew goes over the Nintendo Indie World Showcase, Rocksteady’s toxic-workplace allegations, and the latest developments between Apple and Epic. Join us, won’t you?
Also, Mike asks Jeff when to expect the next Nintendo Direct, and the pair spend some time talking about their expectations for that event.
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Listen on Anchor.fm
- Apple podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Find past episodes here
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties