Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
On this episode of How Games Make Money, host Jeff Grubb talks to ModernVintageGamer. He’s a YouTuber and game developer who works with Limited Run Games and Nightdive Studios. And he explains that weird amalgamation of job titles. MVG also talks about the homebrew game scene and gives his insights into how security has shaped gaming since the NES.
- Our home on Anchor
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Add our RSS feed to your pod catcher of choice
- Watch on YouTube
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: How Games Make Money)
- Rate us on Apple Podcast
Thank you for listening.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties