A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
On this week’s episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast, reviews editor Mike Minotti and his co-host Jeff Grubb talk about gaming’s busy week. That includes DC FanDome, Gamescom’s Opening Night Live, and the weird Nintendo Direct Mini Partner Showcase. Most importantly, Mike and Jeff consider The Swedes. The pair also answer your questions, like: What’s going on with Nintendo? Where is the alleged Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster? And what is a live-service game, anyway? Join us!
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Listen on Anchor.fm
- Apple podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Find past episodes here
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties