A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
Sony is getting more talkative about the PlayStation 5. And who knows why it waited so long, because the news is exactly what many were expecting. Your PlayStation 4 games are mostly going to work on PlayStation 5. Oh, and the thing has the biggest heatsink — it’s incredible. It could kill a man. Editors Jeff Grubb and Mike Minotti talk about all of that, liquid metal, and more on this week’s episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast.
- Watch live Friday afternoons on YouTube
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Listen on Anchor.fm
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Find past episodes here
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties