All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
Sony finally revealed the PlayStation 5 UI, and Microsoft lifted the embargo for the Xbox Series X. So let’s talk about all of that on this week’s episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast. In the news, GamesBeat editors Mike Minotti and Jeff Grubb talk about the latest NPD sales report. Also, Mike played five hours of Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, and Jeff couldn’t stop playing Pikmin 3 Deluxe. Join us, won’t you?
- Watch live Friday afternoons on YouTube
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Listen on Anchor.fm
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Find past episodes here
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties