Join Transform 2021 for the most important themes in enterprise AI & Data. Learn more.
One of our PlayStation 5s arrived today, but editor Mike Minotti is still waiting for his to show up. That leads to a punchy episode where fellow editor Jeff Grubb forgets something important behind him. Also, what’s up with the Stadia guy? And is virtual reality just like the Segway? In the games section, Mike and Jeff gush about Hitman 2, which is still excellent. And Hades is quickly floating to the top of the list of contenders for Game of the Year. Join us, won’t you?
- Watch live Friday afternoons on YouTube
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Listen on Anchor.fm
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Find past episodes here
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties