A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
We already knew that the indie game was going to debut alongside the PS5, but now we know that it will be the console’s first PS Plus free title. PS Plus is a subscription service that gives PlayStation users access to online gaming. It also offers a few free game downloads every month.
Bugsnax is a game about, well, bugs that are also snacks. If you’re looking for a more in-depth description from me, you’ll be disappointed. But you can watch a new trailer above.
It will also be available on PlayStation 4 and PC via the Epic Games Store. If you buy the PS4 version, you’ll be able to upgrade to the PS5 version for free.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties