Join gaming leaders, alongside GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming, for their 2nd Annual GamesBeat & Facebook Gaming Summit | GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2 this upcoming January 25-27, 2022. Learn more about the event.
We have the PlayStation 5. We have the Xbox Series X. We have the Xbox Series S. What we don’t have is a lot of time — unless it’s to do some Halloween cosplay. So let’s do a 1-hour-of-power episode where we blast through the week’s topics on this episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast. You can listen to hear GamesBeat editors Jeff Grubb and Mike Minotti talk about the new hardware. But they also talk about the latest news and how new consoles are like buying a car. Oh, and Jeff likes some pumpkin game. Join us, won’t you?
- Watch live Friday afternoons on YouTube
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Listen on Anchor.fm
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Find past episodes here
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties