Data is king in the modern business world. Being able to harness, analyze, and draw insight from that data is one of the most sought-after skills in today’s job market, and you’ll gain tools for long-term success with The 2021 Advanced Data Analyst Bundle.
This five-course package features more than 260 hours of lessons at a remarkably reduced cost. The 2021 Advanced Data Analyst Bundle is collectively valued at $450 but VentureBeat is currently hooking up readers for $29.99 total.
Big data continues to develop at an accelerated rate, so it’s crucial to stay ahead of the curve and this bundle is a simple solution. Lifetime access allows you to sharpen those skills at a pace that works for you.
Here’s a review of the five courses that you’ll be able to immediately explore…
1. Introduction to Python – Learn the basic data types in Python — strings, integers, floats, and boolean — and how each fits into the diverse ecosystem of programming languages while writing your first script.
2. Power BI – The Business Intelligence (BI) tool from Microsoft is perfect for people with a limited technical background as it allows you to perform complex analysis in just a few clicks. Import CSV and Excel files, and fetch data from other queries.
3. Advanced PivotTables – Combine data from multiple worksheets, ungroup, and deal with errors. Create charts, add sparklines and slicers, and develop 3D Maps that maximize date formulation.
4. Power Pivot, Power Query & DAX in Excel – Connect Excel to multiple workbooks, while merging and appending queries. Manage relationships in a data model, and create an efficient table to display your data.
5. Advanced Excel 2019 – Use detailed formatting tools, along with advanced lookup functions and financial functions, including calculating interest and depreciation. Connect to workbooks and datasets beyond Excel.
Don’t miss the chance to take a major leap in data analysis and establish foundational knowledge in an expanding industry at a discounted price with The 2021 Advanced Data Analyst Bundle.
VentureBeat Deals is a partnership between VentureBeat and StackCommerce. This post does not constitute editorial endorsement. If you have any questions about the products you see here or previous purchases, please contact StackCommerce support here. Prices subject to change.
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more