Join Transform 2021 for the most important themes in enterprise AI & Data. Learn more.
According to Kongregate, the three free-to-play games have combined for over 224 million downloads. Kongregate will continue to develop new content, including in-game events, to keep each title relevant.
Each game will be fully integrated into Kongregate’s infrastructure by “early 2021.” The studio is promising a seamless switch for players.
All three of these Disney titles are aging. Maleficent Free Fall, a match-3 puzzle game, debuted in 2014. Inside Out: Thought Bubbles, a bubble-based game in the Puzzle Bobble style, came out in 2015. The physics-based puzzler Where’s My Water? 2 debuted in 2013.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties