Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
GamesBeat and Oculus are teaming up for a series of VR events, which we’re hosting select Wednesdays through February. Join live at 10 a.m. Pacific on December 9 for the next iteration focused on Mental Health, Diversity, and Games where Dean Takahashi of GamesBeat, Eve Crevoshay of Take This, Angela Roseboro of Riot Games, and Javon Frazier of Studio71 will tackle diversity and inclusivity in the industry.
Mental Health, Diversity, and Games, will explore how the ongoing lack of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the gaming industry is having an outsized impact on both those who work in the industry and on gamers. Presented in Venues on Oculus Quest and in 2D format, find all the ways to watch live below.
Ways to watch:
- Join with a headset in Oculus Venues: https://ocul.us/37PQpVD
- Register to watch in Zoom: https://bit.ly/2K4WoNM
- Watch live on YouTube: https://youtu.be/t5HjcdfWvr4
When you’re done watching, register to join the next two-day GamesBeat event, Driving Game Growth & Into the Metaverse, hosted January 26 and January 27.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties