A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
The publisher has adapted its franchises for mobile before with games like Lara Croft Go and Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition. This free-to-play mobile take on Just Cause promises solo and multiplayer experiences. While the console and PC games are third-person affairs, the mobile take on the franchise will feature a top-down perspective.
The first Just Cause came out in 2006. The last entry in the series, Just Cause 4, released in 2018. The franchise has attracted fans for its over-the-top action, explosions, and fun grappling mechanics.
Just Cause: Mobile will include a story campaign, four-player co-op missions, and a competitive multiplayer mode that has three teams of 10 players fighting against each other.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties