Did you miss GamesBeat Summit 2021? Watch on-demand here!
Oblivion is the fantasy world Tamriel’s equivalent of hell. It’s also the name of the fourth game in the franchise, 2006’s The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
— The Elder Scrolls Online (@TESOnline) December 11, 2020
Developer Zenimax Studios Online also announced that a better look at Gates of Oblivion will happen during a premier event on January 21.
The Elder Scrolls Online debuted in 2014 and has a dedicated following thanks to the release of constant updates and expansions. The last expansion, Greymoor, came out this May.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties