Join gaming leaders online at GamesBeat Summit Next this upcoming November 9-10. Learn more about what comes next.
It’s 2021 now, and the government still hasn’t outlawed video games. But even if it did, GamesBeat Decides would continue because editors Jeff Grubb and Mike Minotti are a couple of badasses — you can tell by looking at their gamer chairs. On this week’s episode, Mike and Jeff discuss some small bits of news. Jeff also spent some time with Hitman 3 and he talks at length about that. Join us, won’t you?
- Watch live Friday afternoons on YouTube
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Listen on Anchor.fm
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Find past episodes here
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties