Join gaming leaders, alongside GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming, for their 2nd Annual GamesBeat & Facebook Gaming Summit | GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2 this upcoming January 25-27, 2022. Learn more about the event.
Since Hitman 3‘s release last month, Jeff Grubb and I have been having a great time murdering our way through IO Interactive’s world-spanning levels. And now that this trilogy is complete, we thought that it would be fun to give these stages the tier-list treatment.
We go through the trilogy’s 21 levels, including the two DLC stages for Hitman 2. We soon discovered that we love a lot more of these locations than we hate. Honestly, we don’t really “hate” any of them.
Well, maybe except for one.
You can watch our rankings above, and you can even create your own Hitman tier list here.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties