Join GamesBeat Summit 2021 this April 28-29. Register for a free or VIP pass today.
The GamesBeat Decides crew can finally talk about Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury without getting a spank on the bottom, so they do exactly that this week. GamesBeat editors Mike Minotti and Jeff Grubb both really like the Wii U port and the new Mario experience. They talk about seeing the limitations of this new format for a Nintendo platformer while also guessing what the publisher might do next with the character. In the news, the team covers the latest NPD game report, CD Projekt Red’s hack, and Six Days in Fallujah’s surprising return.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties