Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
The Payday games have folks playing together as they perform bank heists. The first Payday came out in 2011, with Payday 2 following in 2013. By 2015, the series sold over a combined 9 million copies.
We didn’t see much of the game. That makes sense, since that 2023 release date is a while away. Still, this will be happy news for fans of the series.
We do know that Payday 3 will take place in Hollywood. Payday 2 had players robbing banks in Washington D.C.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties