A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
Back 4 Blood is a spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead, and it is coming day one to Xbox Game Pass. Microsoft showed the game off during its E3 conference today. The game is a major part of Microsoft’s efforts to get players excited about Game Pass.
Back 4 Blood launches October 12, and Xbox Game Pass members will have access to it on that day as well. Over the next six months, Microsoft plans to have at least six major games hitting day-and-date on Game Pass.
In addition to Back 4 Blood, players will also get Flight Simulator on console, Forza Horizon 5, Age of Empires 4, Psychonauts 2, and Halo: Infinite.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties