All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
A remaster of Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne released for Switch last month, so this has a been a good year for fans of the franchise.
SMT games feature traditional JRPG turn-based combat, but you also get to negotiate with demons and try to convince them to join your team. You can also fuse demons into more powerful beings.
Atlus revealed SMTV back in 2017, so it’s been a bit of wait. Now fans know that they’ll be having another postapocalyptic Tokyo adventure this year.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties