A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
On the second episode of Last of the Nintendogs, host Mike Minotti wants to know your favorite NES games. The crew also discusses that $1.5 million auction price for a perfect-condition Super Mario 64. Then cohost Jeff Grubb has been spending a lot of time with a new handheld and Metroid Fusion. He discusses that as well as his final thoughts on Mario Golf: Super Rush.
Want to WIN copies of Ori and the Blind Forest and Ori and the Will of the Wisps for Nintendo Switch? Subscribe to Last of the Nintendogs on your platform of choice (find links below), and then rate us. Then send a screenshot of that rating to @jeffgrubb on Twitter with the hashtag #NDOGS.
- Join the podcast’s Discord server
- Jeff Grubb’s Twitter
- Mike Minotti’s Twitter
- Watch live Friday afternoons on YouTube (subscribe and ring the bell)
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Listen on Anchor.fm
- Listen on Apple Podcasts or iTunes
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties