Join gaming leaders, alongside GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming, for their 2nd Annual GamesBeat & Facebook Gaming Summit | GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2 this upcoming January 25-27, 2022. Learn more about the event.
The GamesBeat Decides podcast is back this week to destroy your stock portfolio. Editor Jeff Grubb discusses how you caused a slight dip in EA’s stock price this week, and fellow editor Mike Minotti gives himself an alibi to evade the long arm of the Securities and Exchange Commission. The crew talks about all of that and Battlefield 2042’s delay, which kicked off the whirlwind stock roller coaster in the first place.
Also, Mike and Jeff really like Deathloop. Jeff, meanwhile, really likes Detroit-style pizza.
Join us, won’t you?
- Join the podcast’s Discord server
- Jeff Grubb’s Twitter
- Mike Minotti’s Twitter
- Watch live Friday afternoons on YouTube (subscribe and ring the bell)
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Listen on Anchor.fm
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Find past episodes here
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties