Join gaming leaders, alongside GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming, for their 2nd Annual GamesBeat & Facebook Gaming Summit | GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2 this upcoming January 25-27, 2022. Learn more about the event.
Joe & Mac is a cooperative action platformer starring two cavemen fighting an army of dinosaurs. It debuted in 1991 in arcades, although many best know the game for its SNES version.
This new game, titled Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja, is coming out in 2022 for PC and unspecified consoles. The first screenshots show a hand-drawn aesthetic similar to what we’ve seen in other sidescroller remakes, like Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
Microids notes that Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja will include new levels and features, including an original adventure mode.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties