Were you unable to attend Transform 2022? Check out all of the summit sessions in our on-demand library now! Watch here.
We’ve been making a lot of noise about CloudBeat 2011, our new cloud event coming up next Wednesday and Thursday just south of San Francisco in Redwood City. And with good reason.
Both days are packed with customer-centric case studies, big-name fireside chats, deep-dive breakout sessions, and lots of networking. We’re asking the tough questions to uncover core cloud adoption strategies that companies in all stages are putting in place to better empower employees, serve customers, and deliver tangible value to investors.
Please check out the full agenda here. Also part of the program is the Innovation Showdown. 10 companies, chosen from a pool over 70, will battle it out to see whose product/service is leveraging the cloud in the most disruptive way. See the companies here.
MetaBeat will bring together thought leaders to give guidance on how metaverse technology will transform the way all industries communicate and do business on October 4 in San Francisco, CA.
Finally, the speaker lineup is top-notch. Here’s the list:
- Amit Singh, Vice President, Enterprise, Google
- Aaron Levie, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Box.net
- Allan Leinwand, CTO, Infrastructure Engineering, Zynga
- Rick Schultz, VP of Technology Product Marketing, Oracle
- Thomas Kelly, Dir. of Enterprise Architecture & Emerging Technologies, Best Buy
- Solomon Hykes, Co-Founder & CEO, dotCloud
- Adam Selipsky, Vice President, Amazon Web Services
- Adrian Cockcroft, Director of Cloud Architecture, Netflix
- Lew Moorman, CSO & President, Cloud, Rackspace
- Byron Sebastian, Executive VP, Platforms, Salesforce.com
- James Staten, Vice President & Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Lew Tucker, VP and Chief Technology Officer, Cloud Computing, Cisco
- Randy Bias, Co-Founder and CTO, Cloudscaling
- Lewis Cirne, CEO and Founder, New Relic
- John Dillon, CEO, Engine Yard
- John Engates, Chief Technology Officer, Rackspace
- Javier Soltero, CTO, SaaS & Application Services, VMware
- Jim McGeever, Chief Operating Officer, NetSuite
- David Sacks,Founder & CEO, Yammer
- Adrian McDermott, Vice President of Engineering, Zendesk
- Joe Payne, CEO, Eloqua
- Luis Robles, Venture Capitalist, Sequoia Capital
- Marten Mickos, CEO, Eucalyptus Systems
- Jerome Lecat, CEO, Scality
- Andy McLoughlin, EVP Strategy and Co-Founder, Huddle
- Anjul Bhambhri, Vice President of Big Data Products, IBM
- Jeff Lawson, Co-Founder and CEO, Twilio
- Jason Lemkin, VP of Web Services, Adobe, GM, EchoSign
- Greg Merkle, VP of Product Strategy, Information Architecture & Design, Dow Jones
- Vineet Jain, CEO & Co-Founder, Egnyte
- Alan Masarek, CEO & Co-Founder, Quickoffice
- Alex Chriss, Director, Intuit Partner Platform, Intuit
- Sam Pullara, Infrastructure Engineer, Twitter
- Abhinav Keswani, CTO, MarketScout
- Andrew Reichman, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Ben Kepes, Blogger & Cloud Computing Analyst, Diversity Limited
- Patrick Scaglia,VP and CTO of Imaging and Printing Group, HP
- Brian Jacobs, General Partner, Emergence Capital Partners
- Chris Pinkham, CEO, Nimbula
- Dan Scholnick, General Partner, Trinity Ventures
- Ivan Koon, Chief Executive Officer, YouSendIt
- David Cerf, Executive VP of Business and Corporate Development, Crossroads
- Dick Escue, Senior VP & CIO, RehabCare Group
- Terri Griffith, Professor of Management, Santa Clara University
- Tom Taulli, Contributor, Forbes
- Ian Kelly, Director IT – Integration and SOA, Best Buy
- Issac Roth, PaaS Master, OpenShift, Red Hat
- Jeff Haynie, CEO and Co-Founder, Appcelerator
- John Lee, Director, SVB Accelerator
- Kevin Brown, CEO, Coraid
- Anthony Ha, Tech Reporter, Adweek
- Kris Duggan, CEO & Co-Founder, Badgeville
- Michael Crandell, CEO, RightScale
- Michaela Drummond, Info Mgmt and Technology Practitioner, UK Meteorological Office
- Nara Balakrishna, Senior Director, Corporate Strategy, Appirio
- Nick Mehta, CEO, LiveOffice
- Paul Miller, Consultant, Cloud of Data
- Ryan Nichols, VP Apps, Podio
- Scott Bils, Partner, Everest Group
- Scott McMullan, Product Manager, Google
- Stan Swete, CTO, Workday
- Steve Phillpott, CIO, Amylin Pharmaceuticals
- Dan Crain, CEO, WhipTail Technologies
- Vanessa Alvarez, Analyst, Forrester Research
We’re expecting 500 industry executives in the room — from the hottest cloud startups and leading cloud providers to the fortune 500 — including a mix of CEO’s, CIO’s, CTO’s, VP’s of product development, analysts, investors, marketers, press, and more.
There are only a few tickets left. So while you’re recovering from your Thanksgiving feast, grab yours today.
Hope to see you next week!
We want to thank the industry leaders that are supporting CloudBeat 2011: New Relic as Platinum Sponsor, HP as corporate Sponsor, Sequoia Capital and Scality as Gold Sponsors, Cloudsoft and Trinity Ventures as Silver Sponsors, and Norwest Venture Partners, AppDirect, Aryaka, Box.net, Central Desktop, Egnyte, Equinix, Huddle, Loggly, oneDrum, Private Planet, RedHat and Silicon Valley Bank as Event Sponsors.
VentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative enterprise technology and transact. Discover our Briefings.